- 1 kg Boned, minced shoulder of veal
- 250 ml Veal or beef stock
- 2 Onions
- 8 Green sweet pimentos
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Fresh large red pepper
- 2 Bay leaves
- 100 ml White wine
- 1 tsp Espelette pepper, powdered
- 1 tbsp Olive oil or olibizia oil
- Salt to taste
- Deseed the pimentos and pepper and chop it into 1 cm pieces.
- Chop the onions and garlic.
- Heat the olive or olibizia oil in a frying pan.
- Add the veal to it and cook gently for about five minutes.
- Put the onion, pimentos, garlic, peppers and bay into a casserole with a little fat or olive oil and heat on the hob till soft.
- Place the veal to the casserole and add salt, mix thoroughly.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes on the hob stirring continuously.
- Combine the white wine and the stock with it.
- Cook it for about 40 minutes.