- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take a big bowl and whisk together the flour and the eggs in it.
- Gradually add in the milk and water, mix well.
- Combine the salt and butter with it beat till smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan on medium high flame.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using about 1/4 cup for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the surface equally.
- Cook the crepe for 2 minutes till the bottom is light brown.
- Turn and cook the other side properly and serve.