- 4 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Sugar, heaped
- 2 Cups milk
- 3 tsp Sugar for caramalising
- A few drops vanilla
- Heat the sugar for caramalising in a baking dish for few seconds over low heat, till it melts and gets burnt.
- Turn the dish quickly and carefully to ensure that the caramel spreads equally over the bottom and sides of the dish, set aside.
- Beat the eggs well and combine milk, sugar and vanila essence to it.
- The sugar should dissolve fully.
- Now strain it to the caramalised dish.
- Cover the mouth of the dish with butter paper and place it in the pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.