- 4 Cloves
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 cup Water
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 6 Black Peppercorns
- 2-1/2'' Cinnamon Stick
- 1 big Tomato (chopped)
- 1 big Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 kg Mutton (cut into small pieces)
- 5-6 twigs Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Put cloves, cinnamon stick, mutton, black peppercorn and water in a pressure cooker and cook till mutton is tender.
- Heat oil in a pot and sauté chopped onions in it. Add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes to it and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt, and garam masala. Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Now put mutton mixture in it and cook over low heat till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Mutton Masala is ready to savor. Serve hot.