- 3/4 Cup white or button mushrooms, chopped
- 2-1/2 Cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 Cup vegan margarine
- 1 Small yellow or white onion, minced
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Poultry seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, melt the margarine and add onion and mushrooms to it.
- Fry them for 1 to 2 minute on high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and combine broth and soy sauce to it.
- Gradually add flour to it, stirring well to combine and prevent the lumps from the forming.
- Bring it to simmer or a low boil, and then decrease the flame.
- Add poultry seasoning, salt and pepper to it, stirring constantly.
- Cook it for about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, till gravy thickens.