Chicken Caesar Salad
- 4 Chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless
- 1/2 Cup creamy Caesar-style salad dressing
- 1/2 Head lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 Large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 Cup mesquite-lime marinade
- 1 Green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 Sweet onion, sliced
- 1 Cup cheese and garlic croutons
- Salt to taste
- In a baking pan, place the chicken and pour mesquite-lime marinade over all.
- Cover and put it into the refrigerator to marinate for about 1/2 hour before grilling.
- Now preheat the charcoal or gas grill to the medium high heat.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 15 minutes on each side till the meat is cooked through and is no longer pink inside.
- Remove it from the flame and slice it into strips, when cool.
- In a big bowl, toss together the lettuce, chicken, onion, pepper, salt, tomato, cheese, dressing and croutons, till evenly coated.