- 16 Pound turkey, boned
- 3 Pounds whole chicken, boned
- 4 Pound duck, boned
- 3 Cups prepared sausage and oyster dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Creole seasoning to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay the chicken skin-side down on the platter and season it with pepper, salt, and creole seasoning.
- Lay the duck skin-side down on the top of the chicken and season it with the salt, pepper and Creole seasoning.
- Cover and place it into the refrigerator.
- Lay the turkey skin-side down on a flat surface and cover it with a layer of cold Sausage and oyster dressing.
- Now push the dressing into the leg and wing cavities.
- Lay the duck on the top of the turkey, skin-side downward and cover it with the layer of cold dressing.
- Lay the chicken on the top of the duck, skin-side downward and cover it with the layer of cold dressing.
- Bring the edges of the turkey skin up and tie them together with the toothpicks.
- Apply the kitchen string to the lace around the toothpicks to hold the stuffed turkey together.
- Put the turducken, breast up in a big roasting pan.
- Roast covered for about 4 hours till the turducken is golden brown.
- keep on to roast uncovered for about 1 hour till a meat thermometer inserted through the thigh registers 180 degrees F and a thermometer inserted through the stuffing registers 165 degrees F.
- Check the turducken every few hours to baste and take out excess liquid.
- Carve the turducken and serve it.