Baked Lemon Chicken
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup Lemon Juice (freshly-squeezed)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- To prepare marinade, mix lemon juice, olive oil, kosher salt and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a large container and pour marinade over it.
- Coat the chicken breasts completely with it and refrigerate, covered, 20 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Using tongs, remove chicken pieces from marinade and coat in flour.
- Transfer chicken breasts to a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar and cornstarch together in a bowl and add this to 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Stir until the cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with freshly prepared rice.