- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Pint sour cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt (optional)
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/3 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 8" x 10" flour tortillas
- 1 Jar taco sauce
- 3/4 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium, non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear. Drain excess fat.
- Cut chicken into cubes and return it to the skillet.
- Add the onion, sour cream, cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper.
- Heat until cheese melts. Stir in salt, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, green pepper and garlic.
- Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas. Arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with taco sauce and 3/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Chicken Enchiladas is ready.