- 4 Boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Cups Seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 Slices mozzarella cheese, or more
- 1 Jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Whisk together the egg and milk. Dip the chicken breasts in milk and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
- In a skillet with a little olive oil over medium-high heat, fry chicken until golden brown.
- Put chicken in a baking dish.
- Slice 8 pieces of mozzarella cheese and put two on each chicken breast.
- Pour 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella and bake at 350°F for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Chicken Parmesan is ready.
- Serve with spaghetti, garlic bread and a nice green salad.