Thai Chicken Wings
- 5 Pounds frozen chicken wings
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1/4 Cup fish sauce
- 1/4 Cup crushed garlic
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped jalapeno chili peppers
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place chicken wings on a non-greased cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning once, until golden brown.
- Put it in a serving dish/platter.
- In a medium skillet sauté garlic and jalapeno peppers in olive oil until soft.
- Add chicken broth, fish sauce, paprika and sugar.
- Add cornstarch and let it thicken.
- Thai Chicken Wings is ready.