Aloo Ki Puri
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- Water as required
- 4 Boiled Potatoes (medium size)
- 3 Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilli Powder to taste
- Vegetable oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- Sieve flour and add salt to it.
- Add water and knead it properly to make soft dough.
- Cover it with a wet cloth and keep it aside for half an hour.
- Peel and mash the potatoes.
- Add green chillies to it and mix well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with it & again mix well.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll one ball at a time in the form of a small puri.
- Put a small quantity of potato mixture over it and close it properly from all the sides.
- Roll it gently into a puri.
- Place it into hot oil for deep-frying till they blow up.
- Puris are ready to serve.