- 12 Small rye bread slices
- 1 Bunch parsley chopped well
- 2 Garlic bulbs chopped well
- 1 Can anchovies chopped well
- 2 Slices white bread soaked in red Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Lemon juice
- Mix the parsley, garlic and anchovies together.
- Squeeze out the bread soaked in vinegar and mix other ingredients.
- Add a little squeeze of lemon juice.
- Add olive oil until it the mixture has a good consistency
- Put it in the refrigerator until the next day to let the flavors marinate
- Bagna Verde is ready.