- 1 Medium baking potato
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Scrub the potato, and pierce the skin several times with a knife or fork.
- Rub the skin with olive oil, then with salt.
- Place the potato in the preheated oven, and bake for 90 minutes, or until slightly soft and golden brown.
- Slice the potato down the center, and serve with butter and black pepper.
- Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over the top, if desired.
- Baked Potato is ready.