- 2 (16 ounce) packages refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 Pound cooked ham, sliced
- 1/4 Pound capacola sausage, sliced
- 1/4 Pound salami, sliced
- 1/4 Pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic powder to taste
- 1/4 Pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 6 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Let dough rise then punch it down, and divide it into 4 pieces.
- On a floured surface, roll each piece of dough into a long oval shape.
- Spread each with sauce, then layer with ham, capacola, salami, and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, and then top with mozzarella, onion, mushrooms and pepper.
- Bring the long sides together over the center, and pinch together to seal.
- Turn over, so that the seam is on the bottom, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife, cut 3 diagonal slices to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Stromboli is ready.