Mushroom Pasta Pilaf
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine
- 1-1/3 Cups uncooked ring, orzo or other small pasta
- 1 Can (10-1/2 ounces) beef consommé, undiluted
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Can (7 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- In a large skillet, sauté onion in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer for 2 minutes or until the pasta is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Mushroom Pasta Pilaf is ready.