- 4 cups Tomato-Basil Sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 medium Carrots (thinly sliced)
- 3 medium Zucchini (thinly sliced)
- 6 ounces Spinach Leaves (washed, stemmed and torn in bite-size pieces)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 3 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12 uncooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Water
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add carrots; cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini; cook and stir for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add spinach; cook and stir 1 minute or until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Beat egg in medium bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread 1 cup tomato-basil sauce in bottom of 13X9 inch baking pan; top with 4 uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Spoon 1/3 of ricotta cheese mixture over noodles.
- Spoon 1/3 of vegetable mixture over cheese.
- Top with 1 cup tomato-basil sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup each mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Repeat layers 2 times beginning with noodles and ending with mozzarella and monterey jack cheeses.
- Carefully pour water around sides of pan. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake lasagna 1 hour or until bubbly. Uncover.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into squares.
- Vegetable Lasagna is ready to serve.