- 2 tbsp. Peanut oil
- 1 Pound extra large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 Cup minced green onion
- 2 tbsp Minced fresh ginger
- 3 Cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp Dry sherry
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Chili sauce
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in a wok or large heavy skillet.
- Add shrimp, green onion, ginger and garlic.
- Stir fry until shrimp are pink.
- Add the sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt. Stir well and blend in ketchup, chili sauce and red pepper flakes.
- Szechuan Shrimp is ready.