Makke Ki Roti
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups Corn Flour (Makki ka atta)
- Warm Water as required for dough
- Knead the corn flour with warm water in a in a shallow tray.
- Now put a square of polythene paper on the kitchen platform.
- Put a ball of the kneaded dough on the paper and cover with another piece of polythene.
- Then press with the ball of your palm till it turns to be the size of a roti.
- Remove the polythene cover and transfer the roti to a hot skillet.
- Cook on low heat, turning till both sides are roasted.
- Apply some ghee.