- 5 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 4 cup Water for sugar syrup
- 3 cup Sugar
- 1/8 cup Lukewarm Water
- 1/8 tsp Potassium Bi Sulphate (KMS)
- A pinch of Sodium Benzoate
- Heat a vessel and then put sugar and water into it.
- Heat until sugar gets dissolved. Cool the mixture.
- Add orange juice to this syrup. Mix it well and let it cool.
- In lukewarm water, dissolve potassium Meta Bi sulphate and Sodium Benzoate. Add it to the syrup.
- Stir the syrup until it gets absolutely blended.
- Pour the squash in sterilized bottle and seal the cork with melted wax.
- Leave for 15 days in a cool dry place.
- To serve pour 2 tbsp of squash in 1 glass of water and stir it well.