|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 cup Gram Flour
- 2 tbsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves
- 1/2tsp Red Chili Powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Ghee/Oil
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Mix all the ingredients and make semi solid dough by adding a little water.
- Thoroughly knead the dough and keep it aside for at least half an hour. Then knead it again.
- Make small balls out of this dough.
- Roll out rotis from these balls.
- Apply ghee and use a preheated skillet to cook them.
- Serve misi roti with sarson ka saag and enjoy.