- 4 Pomfret Fish (200gm each)
- 2 tbsp of Mustard Paste
- 1 tbsp of Onion Paste
- 1 tsp of Garlic paste
- 1 Bunch of Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 100 gm of Grated Cheese
- 3 tbsp of Refined Oil
- Remove the head from the fish, slit it (don't cut it) on both the sides.
- Marinate the fish which is slitted with all the masalas in it except grated cheese for more than 2 hrs.
- Now grease the baking tray with oil and place the marinated fish.
- Top it with grated cheese on each of the fish and pour 2 tsp of oil on the top.
- Bake it in an oven at 300 degree F for 40 minutes.
- Baked Pomfret is ready.