- 200 gm Paneer (grated)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and chilies finely.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan; add the cumin seeds, chopped onions and the ginger garlic paste fry till brown.
- Add the chilies and tomatoes and fry till they are soft and pulpy.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and little water so that all the masala are well combined.
- Add grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes till the paneer blends into the masala.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
- Paneer Bhurji is ready.