Paneer Butter Masala
- 250 gm Paneer
- 2 Onions (blanched and pureed)
- 2tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Cashew nut paste
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri chili powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 Cup Fresh cream
- Cut Paneer in cubes and fry. Soak them in warm water so that they become soft.
- Heat butter in a kadai and add the onion puree and sauté till they turn light brown in color. (This is also known as brown paste)
- Add Ginger garlic paste to the brown paste mixture and sauté for sometime.
- Then add the Kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, cashew paste, tomato puree, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt and sauté for sometime.
- Add the soaked paneer cubes, little water and allow it to cook till the gravy becomes semi-solid.
- Finally garnish it with fresh cream.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready.