Paneer Capsicum Masala
- 1/4 kg Paneer
- 1/4 kg Capsicum
- 2 Big onions
- 3 Big tomatoes (pureed)
- 1 tbsp ginger - garlic paste
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Haldi powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup cream
- Grate the onions. Cube the paneer. Slice the capsicums.
- In a kadai heat oil, and add jeera. When it splutters, add the grated onions and fry till pink.
- Add the ginger- garlic paste and fry for some more time.
- Add the sliced capsicum and fry for 2 minutes. Add all the powder masala and fry.
- Add the pureed tomatoes and salt. Let it cook.
- Lastly add the paneer pieces and let it cook in the masala.
- Finally add the milk and the cream. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Paneer Capsicum Masala is ready.