Chicken Tikka Masala
- Mari nation:
- 1 Cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 4 tsp salt
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 Long skewers
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/4 Cup chopped coriander leaves
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, and salt. Marinate chicken in it and cool for 1 hour in a fridge.
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken onto skewers, and discard marinade.
- Grill until juices run clear, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic and jalapeno for 1 minute
- Season with cumin, paprika and salt.
- Stir in tomato sauce and cream.
- Simmer on low heat until sauce thickens, about 20 minutes.
- Add grilled chicken, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter, and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Chicken Tikka Masala is ready.