- 2 Dry red chilies
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Inch Ginger
- 2 Green chilies
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Capsicums
- 400 gm Paneer
- 1/4 Cup coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1.5 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Break the red chilies into two pieces, peel and chop the onions into thick slices and separate the onion rings.
- Peel and cut the ginger into pieces, wash & chop the green chilies.
- Cut the tomato and bell pepper into half, remove the seeds and cut them into long slices.
- Finely chop the coriander leaves and cut the paneer into finger size pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add cumin seeds and when they change color, add the halved red chilies.
- Next add the ginger pieces, sliced onions and sauté for a minute.
- Add the red chili powder, turmeric powder & stir well.
- Then mix the capsicum pieces and cook for a few minutes, then add the paneer pieces and toss.
- Lastly add the salt, vinegar, tomato pieces, garam masala powder & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
- Paneer Jhalfrezi is ready.