- 200 gm Fresh paneer
- 1 Medium onion
- 1 Medium tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Magaj
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp Coconut powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 4-5 Black pepper
- 3-4 Cloves
- 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 4 tbsp Cream
- 8-10 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a pan for about 1- 2 minutes.
- Cut paneer into small cubes. Fry on medium heat till slightly brown. Turn pieces while frying.
- Keep the paneer cubes aside.
- Next fry cloves and black pepper in the remaining oil. Add finely chopped onion, coconut powder, paste of poppy seeds and magaj to it. Continuously fry till the mixture starts separating from oil.
- Add ginger garlic paste and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry it for approximately 1-2 minutes more.
- Add finely chopped tomato to it. Cook it till the mixture thickens.
- Then add some water to make thick gravy.
- Bring the gravy to boil and then cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add paneer pieces and heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with cream and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Paneer Korma is ready.