- 250 gm Paneer
- 200 gm Fresh Cream
- 200 gm Tomato Puree
- 2-3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2-3 Green chilis
- As per taste Salt
- Melt the butter in a pan, add slit green chilies, tomato puree, kasuri methi, salt, red chili powder and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cream and garam masala powder and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the paneer pieces and cook for a minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
- Paneer Makhanwala is ready.