|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Superfine sugar
- 1 tsp Dry yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Water as per requirement
- Take the yeast and dissolve it water taken in a bowl.
- Cover the mixture and leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now take the all purpose flour in a shallow tray and make a depression in the center.
- Add yeast, ghee, sugar and salt. Mix them properly.
- Add some more water if it is required.
- Put the mixture on a floured surface and make dough. Knead it well for 5-7 minutes.
- Keep it in a warm place for 1 hour and cover it so that it can rise.
- After due time period, make small balls out of the dough.
- Flatten each ball to make ovals of about 1 cm thickness.
- Put these ovals on a smeared heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Grill it under a preheated broiler till golden brown color appears.
- Repeat the procedure with rest of the balls.
- Naans are ready to serve.