Paneer Stuffed Tomatoes
- 5-6 medium size Tomatoes
- 150gm Paneer grated or mashed
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- 2 Green chilies (finely chopped)
- Red chili powder to taste.
- Gram Masala to taste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Wash the tomatoes and set dry.
- Cut the top of tomato like a cap. Gently scoop out the centers. Keep aside the scooped portion and chop the cut tops.
- Heat oil in a kadhai add chopped onions and green chilies till tender.
- Now add the pulp of chopped tomatoes and fry for a minute and all dry masalas and fry for a minute more.
- Add Paneer, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Fill tomatoes with the mixture.
- Top with grated cheese and chopped coriander.
- Place tomatoes in a cooker container.
- Put little butter and pressure cook for one whistle. (You can also bake it in a hot oven at 200 degree C for 20 minutes).
- Paneer Stuffed Tomatoes is ready.