- For the filling:
- ½ cup Channa Daal
- 500 gms Panner
- 5 Red Chilies
- 2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 piece Ginger
- 6 Green Chilies
For the tikki:
- 4 Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1/4 tsp Corn Flour
- In a pan, heat a little oil and add ginger and green chilies into it. Fry them for about a minute.
- Add channa dhall, salt, red chilli and chaat masala in the pan. Fry until the dhal becomes soft.
- Now, add paneer to the combination and mix well.
- Take one and a half tbsp of mashed potatoes in the palm and flatten it.
- Stuff about 1/2 tsp of filling into it and make it in the form of a tikki. In the meanwhile, spread the corn flour on a medium sized plate.
- Toss it over the corn flour and shallow fry, until it's crisp and brown.