|Calories Per Serving:
- 1-1/2 cup Paneer(grated)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 5 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 3 cup whole meal flour
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Ghee for frying
- Prepare the stuffing material by mixing paneer, coriander, onion, green chillies and salt.
- Sieve the flour. Add ghee to the flour.
- Add water occasionally to make dough.
- Knead the dough properly and roll out 10-12 balls.
- Take a ball and flatten it. Put 1 tbsp of stuffing mixture in the center.
- Draw up the edges towards the center to cover the mixture properly.
- Again flatten it on a floured board to give the shape of a roti.
- Put the paratha on a preheated gridlle.
- Turn after cooking for 1-2 minute. After a minute apply ghee around the edges and turn again.
- Fry till the brownish spots appear on both sides
- Paneer Paratha is ready.
- Serve it with fresh curd and enjoy.