Parsi Fried Fish
- 1 1/2 kg Fish
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Oil, for shallow frying
- 3 Capsicum, cut in long slices
- 2 Lime, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- Wash the fish and cut into slices.
- Pour lime juice all over the fish and rub in the red chili powder, salt and turmeric mix.
- Leave in a cool dry place for at least 1 hr.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- When oil gets hot, add fish, a few pieces at a time.
- Drain and place on a heated serving platter.
- In the same oil, fry the capsicums and place round the fish.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and wedges of lime.
- Parsi Fried Fish is ready.