|Calories Per Serving:
- 100 gm Puffed Rice
- ¼ cup Boiled Potatoes (peeled and coarsely chopped)
- 50 gm Tamarind
- 50 gm Jaggery
- 50 gm Sev
- 1 Bunch Mint Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves
- 3 Green Chilies
- Salt to taste
- Boil the jaggery and tamarind in a cup of hot water until the mixture thickens slightly. Keep it aside.
- Mix the green chilies and mint leaves. Grind to a smooth paste. Keep it aside.
- Take the chopped potatoes in a bowl and toss it with chaat masala and salt. Keep it aside.
- Put the puffed rice in a large bowl and add mint leaves paste.
- Add chopped onions, tamarind water, sev, green chilies potatoes and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Bhel Puri is ready to serve.