Hungarian Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 kg Mushrooms, cut in half
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Hungarian paprika
- 2 Cups Chicken broth
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 Egg yolk
- Brown mushrooms and scallions in the butter.
- Sprinkle and stir in the paprika and then, flour.
- Add chicken broth and water. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat egg yolk into the sour cream.
- Slowly stir the egg mixture into the soup and cook for 5 min.
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup is ready.