|Calories Per Serving:
- 3-4 Bread slices (soaked in water)
- 1/2 cup Boiled Potatoes(peeled and mashed)
- 1-2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 -3 Green chilies(finely chopped)
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- To make the bread soft, dip breads one by one in water and take them out immediately.
- Slightly press between the palms to squeeze out the excess water.
- Now make the mixture by mixing potatoes, coriander leaves, salt and green chillies all together in a bowl.
- Now place a huge heap of the potato mixture in the center of the bread and roll over the sides to cover the mixture, forming oblong rolls.Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the rolls.
- Bread Rolls are ready.
- Serve them hot with tomato sauce.