Chinese Steam Chicken
- 1-1/2 Pounds assorted chicken pieces
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sherry (or Rice Wine)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1-1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Ginger slices, shredded
- 1 Green onion, diced
- Place Chicken in a bowl and add salt, pepper, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, sugar, sesame oil and cornstarch.
- Allow to marinate for an hour.
- Steam in rapid boiling water, for 20-25 min.
- Sprinkle the shredded ginger and green onion on top.
- Chinese Steam Chicken is ready.