Japanese Ginger Dressing
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp Minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tsp Prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, mustard, honey and pepper.
- Once these ingredients are thoroughly combined, add oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly.
- When the oil is incorporated into the dressing, pour into a glass jar and chill until serving.
- Japanese Ginger Dressing is ready.