|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Freshly Shredded Coconut
- 2 Hamburger Buns
- 10 Cashews
- 10 Raisins
- 10 Preserved cherries
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Fry the shredded coconut in little butter in a heated fry pan.
- Take out from the pan and transfer it in a small bowl.
- Melt little butter in the pan. Fry the cashew nuts and add them to the coconut.
- Add melted butter, sugar and cherries to the coconut. Mix well.
- Melt little butter in the fry pan and just heat the bun. Repeat the same for the other slice.
- Take coconut mix and spread it over the bottom piece of the bun.
- Put other slice to cover it.
- Cut it carefully into two slices.
- Coconut Sandwich is ready to serve.