Thai Cream Cheese Won Tons
- 2 (8 ounce) Packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5 ounce) Can minced clams
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) Cans water chestnuts, drained
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) Package small won ton wrappers
- 3 Cups vegetable oil, for frying
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, clams, green onions, water chestnuts, paprika and ground black pepper.
- Place about 1 tsp of filling into the won ton skin and seal corner to corner, forming a triangle.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to a high temperature.
- Fry the won tons, until they are browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
- Thai Cream Cheese Won Tons are ready.