Portobello Mushroom Sauté
- 3 1/2 tbsp Garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1/4 Onion, cut into chunks
- 2 Portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a skillet, over medium heat.
- Stir in onions and mushrooms.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until the mushrooms are soft and blackened and the onions are black around the edges.
- Turn off the heat, and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese.
- Portobello Mushroom Sauté is ready.