Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 Pound large mushrooms
- 3/4 Pound cooked baby shrimp
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup bacon-flavored crackers, crushed
- 1 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Finely chop stems and set aside.
- Arrange mushroom caps cavity, side up, in the baking dish.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan, over medium heat.
- Stir in mushroom stems, cooked baby shrimp, crushed bacon-flavored crackers and cream cheese.
- Cook till mushroom stems become tender.
- Stuff mushroom caps generously with the shrimp mixture.
- Place in the dish and top with cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms are ready.