- 1/2 kg Boiled Potatoes
- 1/4 kg Mix vegetables(chopped french beans,beet,capsicum,green peas,carrot)
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Ginger-Geen Chilly paste
- 2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Chopped Corriandar Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow fry
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Boil the chopped mix vegetables till they became tender.
- Drain the water from the boiled vegetables and spread them on a paper to dry excess water.
- Mix them with mashed potatoes along with salt,ginger-green chilly paste, cornflour, corriandar, lemon juice and chaat masala.
- Make them in small balls and flat it for shallow fry.
- Rub in bread crumps.
- Heat a tava,put little oil and fry cutlets both sides on medium flame.
- Tasty and healthy cutlets are ready to serve.
- Serve with green pudina chutney & tomato ketchup.