- 3/4 Cup warm water
- 1 Packet active dry yeast
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Pour 3/4 cup warm water into small bowl and stir in yeast.
- Let it stand until yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt in processor.
- Add yeast mixture and oil. Process until dough forms a sticky ball.
- Transfer to lightly floured surface.
- Knead dough until smooth. Add more flour if dough is very sticky.
- Lightly brush a large bowl with olive oil.
- Transfer the dough to prepared bowl and turn it, to coat with oil.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise in warm draft-free area, until doubled in volume (about 1 hour).
- Punch down the dough.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Roll out the dough.
- Pizza Dough is ready.