- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Mustard powder
- Place eggs in a pot of salted water and put it on flame.
- Bring the water to a boil and let eggs cook in boiling water, till they are hard boiled (approximately 10 to 15 minutes).
- Drain eggs and let them cool.
- Remove the shell from all the eggs.
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks and mash them together in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix in the paprika, mayonnaise and dry mustard.
- Spoon mixture into the egg shells, cool and serve.
- Deviled Eggs are ready.