Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup light-brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Pack milk chocolate-chips
- 1/2 Cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter and vanilla, until blended.
- Make a well (hollow space) in the center of dry ingredients.
- Pour milk mixture inside the space and stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease twelve muffin cups.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Now bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Chocolate Chip Muffins are ready.