Raw Papaya Salad
- 1 Cup raw papaya
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 Cup coarsely ground peanuts
- 1 tbsp Fresh grated coconut
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Green chilies (slit length wise)
- Salt to taste
- Add turmeric and salt to the grated raw papaya.
- Set aside for 15-20 minutes and lightly squeeze the water from the papaya.
- Add the coarsely powdered peanuts, grated coconut and chopped coriander leaves. Combine well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Add green chilies and remove from heat.
- Add this to the papaya salad, along with with lemon juice and salt.
- Raw Papaya Salad is ready.