- 1 Cup basmati rice
- 1/2 Cup peas
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 Green chilies
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 Cups water
- Clean rice and soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Don't drain this water.
- In a microwave safe bowl, cook the rice, along with peas and water, for 10 minutes.
- Stir once in between, to ensure uniform cooking.
- Keep aside.
- In a different bowl, mix oil, cumin seeds and green chilies. Microwave at 165 degree F, for 30 seconds.
- Add rice and salt. Mix well and microwave high at 165 degree F for another 30 seconds.
- Microwave Pulao is ready.