- 2 or 3 Amlas
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 small cup grated coconut
- 1 Cup curd, beaten
- Salt to taste
- For Seasoning:
- 1 tsp Cooking oil
- Mustard seeds
- 1 Red chilly
- Pinch of hing
- Few curry leaves
- Boil amlas till they are soft.
- Allow them to cool and de-seed them.
- Grind the de-seeded amla with green chilies and grated coconut.
- Add salt and beaten curd. Mix it well.
- Prepare seasoning by heating oil in a pan and adding all the other ingredients.
- Add the seasoning to the curd mix.
- Amla Raita is ready.